Delivery & Returns
Order before 12 o’clock noon for same day dispatch (please note we currently only dispatch to UK delivery addresses).
First Class Royal Mail
- Usually next day delivery but allow up to 7 working days.
- Free delivery on orders over £19.00.
- If order is under £19.00 there will be a delivery charge of £3.99
Next Working Day Courier Service
- Order by 12 o’clock noon Monday to Thursday for next day delivery.
- Deliveries are not made on weekends and this service requires a signature
- Upgrade for £5.99
- You must be over 18 to purchase goods from our website. We reserve the right to request your date of birth before we fulfil your order
- Proof of age may be required upon delivery of goods
- By law we cannot sell E-Cigarettes or related products to anyone under the age of 18 years old. If we reasonably believe that you are not over 18, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We will inform you of this by email and you will not be charged for the order.
- Orders placed for supply or delivery outside of the UK are only accepted at the discretion of Ibiza Club. It is the duty of the purchaser to ensure the products ordered comply with local law and to accept responsibility for the importation of the goods. Ibiza Club will have no responsibility of products stopped at customs for any reason.
WARRANTY & PRODUCTS RETURNS
- Ibiza Club Batteries have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 60 days starting from the date of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been damaged due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Ibiza Club Coils are consumable items and as such are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be dead on arrival (faulty upon receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
- If you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Please contact customer services and request a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number to ensure a speedy turn-around.
- Ibiza Club reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the terms stated above, or if the correct RMA process has not been followed.
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.
Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, you must have a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of
- Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of the RMA Number being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Ibiza Club are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Ibiza Club are not responsible for returned items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
- Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
Ibiza Club Returns
Unit 2, Alban Park
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.
Your statutory rights are not affected.