Filling the Ibiza Club Device
How to Use the Ibiza Club Device
Before using the Ibiza Club device ensure the pod has been filled with E-Liquid.
If the pod is activated without any E-Liquid it will cause dry burning damage to the coil in the pod.
We recommend allowing the device to stand for approximately 10 minutes
once filled with E-Liquid to allow the pod to prime.
Using the Device
- Ensure the pod has been filled with E-Liquid before use.
- The Ibiza Club pod device does not have an on/off button. To activate, just put the device to your lips and inhale slowly.
- Once you begin to inhale, the white LED will turn on. The pod will activate and begin to produce vapour.
- When you stop inhaling, the device will automatically turn off.
- The white LED will flash 10 times to indicate that the battery requires charging.
- For safety reasons, the white LED will flash twice and the device will automatically cut off if inhalation exceeds 10 seconds.
Replacing the Pod in the Ibiza Club Device
The pod is a consumable part as the coil is built in.
The pod should be changed regularly depending upon rate of use.
You should replace the pod if you notice a deterioration in performance, taste or quality.
* Only use Ibiza Club replacement pods with this Ibiza Club device.
To disconnect the pod hold the battery and gently pull the pod away.
If using a new pod remove the protective cap from the base of the pod. To do this hold both sides and pull apart.
Fill the pod, details of how to do this can be found within the filling instructions tab. Gently push the new pod into the battery section.
*Please dispose of the used pod in a responsible manner.
Additional pods can be purchased so that you can conveniently enjoy multiple flavours
and strengths on the go by interchanging pods.