Filling the Ibiza Club Device
For the best results we recommend that you use our specially formulated Ibiza Club E-Liquids with your device.
For Sub Ohm devices, we recommend using 6mg/ml or lower nicotine content E-Liquids.
How to Use the Ibiza Club Device
Before turning ON the Ibiza Club device ensure the atomizer has been filled with E-Liquid.
If the atomizer is activated without any E-Liquid it will cause dry burning damage to the coil.
We recommend allowing the device to stand for approximately 10 minutes
once filled with E-Liquid to allow the coil to prime.
- To turn ON the Ibiza Club device, press the fire button 5 times within 2 seconds. The four adjustable power LEDs will flash 3 times.
- The Ibiza Club device is now ON. Pressing and holding the fire button will activate the atomizer and will display the selected power rating LED.
- To turn OFF the Ibiza Club device, press the first button 5 times within 2 seconds. The four adjustable power LEDs will flash 3 times.
- The Ibiza Club device is now OFF.
Using the Device
- Ensure the atomizer has been filled with E-Liquid before pressing the fire button.
- Press the fire button to activate the atomizer. When pressing the fire button, the current power rating will show up on the LED display.
- Inhale slowly.
- For saftey reasons, the device will automatically cut off after 10 seconds of pressing the fire button.
Adjusting the Power Setting
- This device has 4 power settings - 20w, 30w, 40w and 50w.
- To change the power setting, press the fire button 3 times within 2 seconds to open the power settings menu. All four adjustable power LEDs will light up, the LED for the current power setting will flash. To change the power setting, press the fire button repeatedly to cycle through the options until you reach your desired power setting. Allow the LED to flash 3 times and turn off, then continue to use as normal.
We recommend starting on 20w and then increasing the power until your desired level of vapour is achieved.
To check the battery level press the fire button twice within 2 seconds. Each bar represents 25% charge.
When the battery is almost empty, the device will cut off and the lowest bar on the LED display will flash 5 times.
The airflow controller is located below the mouth piece.
To increase the airflow, rotate the ring anti-clockwise, or to decrease the airflow rotate the ring clockwise.
- Greater airflow will result in more vapour.
- Less airflow will result in less vapour and more flavour.
- We recommend increasing airflow as you increase the power of your device.
Replacing the Atomizer Coil in the Ibiza Club Device
The coil is a consumable part and should be changed regularly depending upon rate of use.
You should replace the coil if you notice a deterioration in performance, taste or quality.
*Only use the Ibiza Club Deluxe Sub Ohm replacement coils with this Ibiza Club device.